By : lawadmin | Category : | Comments Off on About: Exchanging an EU driving licence to Portuguese
3rd Oct 2016
Exchanging an EU or EEA Driving Licence for Portuguese licence.
If you wish to obtain a Portuguese driving licence in exchange you must meet the following requirements:
- 1. Minimum legal age required by Portuguese law for the driving categories to which you are entitled. To drive an ordinary car, this is age 18.
- 2. You must be physically and psychologically fit to drive the relevant vehicles in view of the specific demands each makes on a driver.
- 3. You must be able to prove residence in Portugal.
- 4. You must have a Portuguese tax identification number (NIF).
- 5. Your licence must not be subject to any ban, disqualification or prohibition.
You’ll find the procedure and application form here >